Date people from United States. I am very casual, laid back and fun. I enjoy fine wine, intimate lunches and dinners, live concerts, polo, viewing the beautiful sunsets. I enjoy nature, and I would prefer someone with the same interests. I take life one day at a time and live as uncomplicated as possible. I am very social and have many friends. I consider myself easy to be around and laugh easily. I am european, so I am very open about myself and who I am. I respect honesty, integrity and open communication. I look forward to hearing from you.
As mentioned earlier I am danish,but have been in us for a long time. Lived in washington dc for ten years,as a diplomat for denmark and then moved to virgin islands,played beach bum and became more serious and became partner in a real estate company. Finally moved to ojai in 19992 and love it here,has everything,best weather ever,culture,close to beaches. Open to travel to exotic places for longer time,but ojai will always be my home town.
Meet men and women from United States. Hi there. I'm showing two locations for a reason - I live in Ojai right now but typically spend more time in Santa Monica (love bicycling along the beach!) and Thousand Oaks / Westake areas (and am contemplating a move there at some point). So I am open to meeting someone wonderful in either of these areas, or beyond. Could this be you?
I am looking for an intelligent, fun loving, honest, caring, and attractive woman who loves being outside, loves being treated with respect, enjoys great conversation and adventure, is loving and caring, sexy, playful and passionate, honest and candid, and someone who wants plenty of romance and fun together.
Here is what you get with me:
* IвЂ™m health conscious, but won't pass up dark chocolate or something cool and refreshing (hopefully with some good music in the background)
* IвЂ™m known for my sense of humor and energy. People say I am someone who is easy to talk to, is charming, passionate ... and looks like his pictures
* My interests include travel (Italy or a romantic cruise are likely next on my list), hiking, biking, adventure, dancing, romance, taking pictures, great meals, tennis, walking hand-in-hand, music/concerts/movies, and staying in shape.
* IвЂ™m someone who will be there for you, whom you can count on, who loves to travel with you, and who will help keep a smile on your face.
* A 30-year career, having been an executive in the travel industry for over 30 years, keeps me grounded, yet flexible in that I could live just about anywhere, since I work from my home.
* My favorite way to end a hard week is relaxing at a fun venue or at home, with you.
* However, if we want to get away, let's head for a weekend in the mountains or a drive up the coast for exploring or wine tasting, especially in San Diego, Cambria and Carmel.
If we happen to be 40-80 miles apart, in the past I have "commuted" quite easily when in a вЂњlong-distanceвЂќ relationship ... and I'd be happy to do the driving (if we are not "next door"), as we discover if "us" makes sense.
If you would like to know more, email me about why you would be interested in "investigating"
Date a man from United States. I like to avoid judgements and limiting points of view.
I like living in allowance for others especially if I am in a relationship with them.
I don't have much time for trauma and drama.
I don't believe in conclusions about anything especially the future.