Date men and women from California, United States. Character, Honesty, and Trust are imperatives, don't you think?
Through experience, people have described me as eccentric, weird, fun, unrivaled, captivating and more.
Serendipity is something I enjoy deeply, you know, desirable discoveries, sometimes by accident.
"Dream as if you'll live forever and live as if you'll die today."
We choose our own destiny, "As you think, So you are."
Nutrition and Enjoyment are strong points in my being..
If time and money weren't an issue, would you travel, get in shape, go surfing or go shopping?
Expect nothing, appreciate everything.
Positive personality, energy, goals, morals and values top my list of attributes of importance.
Things aren't always how they seem.
I believe it''s better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all..
And that most everything happens for a reason.
Meet someone special from California, United States. I have not done on-line dating before, and I truly don't believe in it much. Who knows! Maybe I will meet the sweetest people I have ever seen in my life!!!
I don't like talking about myself, but here we go! I am honest, guess pretty nice, outgoing, love having meaningful conversations, like going out for dinner/dancing, and having a fun time in the city! I genuinely care for my family and friends. Definitely very ambitious in doing my best to advance medicine for cancer patients and hope work place politics are left aside.
After graduating from the University of Notre Dame and growing up in the midwest near Chicago, I moved to SF (a block from the "Full House" house and for bio research positions at UCSF, Roche, and Applied Biosystems) and then 2 yrs later moved to Davis. I am currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Cancer Biology at the University of California, Davis. I love LOVE the city!! I visit my friends in SF and would definitely consider living there again or some other city. "My background is Greek" (attempting to say that with an accent- papa is Greek and mama is Persian). The trip to Greece two years ago was AMAZING!! We go during the summer for a month every 3 years or so. The amazing beaches, friendly people, culture, and yummy food!!
I am open to meeting new people and getting to know them. Hopefully they are too!
Date people from California, United States. Outside of work, I box, Muay Thai, Oly lift, study/learn french, read the classics, sunbathe in the bed of my truck, two-step, sketch, hike, play guitar, cook, and shop the farmer's market. I tend to find stuff I'm not good at and get good at it.
I'm looking for someone cool to hang with.
Meet a man from California, United States. I'm looking for someone who is sweet, caring, intelligent, honest, laidback, adorable, loving, and good hearted?. I'm trying to find that one girl who can make me smile from ear to ear, even when she is not around? What can I say I am a romantic at heartвЂ¦ IвЂ™m Half French & Half Spanish, but IвЂ™ve lived in the states for most of my lifeвЂ¦
If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Date a soulmate from California, United States. Rather than write a long boring paragraph and risk sounding like everyone else, I thought I'd put some main points about myself and who I'm searching for:
1. My life plan is to experience everything I can, learn everything I can, see everything I can, and eat/drink everything I can. Life is too short to be doing the same things over and over again. There's a whole world waiting to be discovered! (If it were up to me I'd never do the same thing twice.) People think it's funny that I try a new restaurant every time I eat out. How can I not? There are so many just waiting there!
2. I'm punctual! This is one of those traits that I want my partner to have as well. It does a couple no good if only one person keeps good track of time, don't you think? (And I also think flakiness is the one of the worst traits you can have. I just don't get how people can do that?!)
3. I read a lot. I only read non-fiction and love to discuss and debate deep subjects. If you don't like being intellectually challenged, I'm not your type. (I also like talking about stupid things for comic relief, just no celebrity gossip please!)
4. Unfortunately, my brain picks up most grammar and spelling errors everywhere I look. I do my best to not let that form a judgment about a person (since I may also be commiting them), but the one I just can't overlook is when people add an apostrophe for plural words (ex: chance's are that...). Please don't be one of those perpetrators!!
5. I'm a very careful reader of profiles. I think they say more than their writers realize. However, most of them say the same things: "I love to laugh", "I'm looking for my partner in crime", "My friends would describe me as (insert all the greatest adjectives you can think of here)", "Here's the list of the 50 countries I've been to", "I just read Hunger Games", "I like to go out, but I also like to spend the occasional night in with a movie". I enjoy looking for the few profiles that are different. Bless those of you that stand out! You make the world a better place.
6. I have one automatic deal-breaker: tattoos. It doesn't matter where or the size of it. I don't have any and I don't want someone with any.
7. I'm the last guy who, when asked what we should do today, would answer "I don't know - what do YOU want to do?" I have a mental list of a million things to try and am never at a loss for ideas. And I actually go do them.
8. I find dorkiness, clumsiness, and being an easy target to pick on very endearing and adorable. (I usually find these traits in women involved in careers where they help people, like counselors, therapists, social workers, teachers, and non-profit employees.)
9. For me, the right woman has taken the time to really get to know herself, is constantly developing herself, and is always true to herself. She also knows she's here on Earth to make it a better place, even if it's in a small way.
10. If there's one thing I've learned about the dating world, it's that nothing matters more than character. I'm looking for that special gem of a woman who exhibits maturity, wisdom, optimism, and self-love/respect. She should already be happy, like I am. (I'm definitely not looking to make someone feel "complete".)
If any of this resonates with you, and you have an intriguing profile, message me or send a wink!
Meet single man from California, United States. I'm a simple man. Simple in a sense that I don't need much. But I'm picky, so if you get an email from me its because I really think there is potential. I grew up humble and appreciative of everything so I can find tremendous satisfaction out of the simple things in life. I'm a reserved guy but I can break out of that when the time is right. I love nice restaurants, country bars, art shows, nature, health and fitness. I'm a family man. I love them to death. i'm excited about meeting someone that i can get to know and have a great time with and go from there. Not in a hurry at all.
Date men and women from United States. regular guy looking for something special i am not a complicated person i am looking for a special woman to share my life with someone who honest and funny and likes to have a good time out on the town
Meet someone special from United States. i've got so much love to give. I love music, love to see movies im not very athletic but walking is something i do daily,basketball is my favorite sport i am a dog guy (so must love dogs). i like to go to see shows (concerts) i want to learn how to play the piano, although drumming has always been the one i'd be great at. i want to travel to several places in my life i am very out going person. I am the person that alot of people turn to for help. I am family oriented and the same would be verdi niiice!
I am looking for a loving caring, honest person who loves dogs and is family oriented. Someone who would love to travel and explore new places with me! I do work in media and have to travel sometimes for work!
Date people from United States. I'm a Christian Korean who is also looking for the same. I'm looking for someone that understands God's everlasting love for his children. The Gospel is a beautiful gift that we are given. I just want to be able to share and enjoy it with someone someday. I also want someone who can accept that I'm a bit weird, random, and nerdy at times. I know what I want from a potential partner. I want someone who isn't going to mess around. Life is short. Our time on earth is short. Don't play games, just be real.
what can i say about myself. i was born in California. grew up here until the earthquakes in 94 and my parents wanted to move away. i spent the next 13 years in colorado with a two year stint in las vegas for college. transferred away from las vegas and finished my undergrad in colorado. i moved back to california in 2007 and have been living here since then. most of my time is usually spent with my church. I spend time during the week serving with my church, playing basketball, or just sitting at home and watching TV. My life isn't really eventful, but I rather enjoy the peace and quiet. I don't travel much, but when I do, it's either to denver to visit my brother or virgnia to visit my sister and parents. I do make trips to las vegas from time to time just to get out of California.
I seem intimidating at first, but am really a lot nicer than most people initially think. I have come to understand that being a bigger than normal and louder than normal asian can be intimidating. I have a tendency to be very blunt which is intimidating to some people. I prefer not to dance around things and would rather get straight to the point.
I work full time and just received my M.A. from Cal State Long Beach. I still have plans to pursue my Doctorate at one point, but I'm just relaxing for now.
A date can be anything for me. I just like to talk and get to know people. It can be at a cafe or a restaurant. I just like being in places where I can share a conversation with someone. I do tend to talk a lot so it's nice to have someone who could tell me to stop once in a while so I can listen to them have their turn. wink me if you are interested. my membership just expired.
Meet a man from United States. I am currently in graduate school and work full time. I enjoy watching football, basketball, boxing and sometimes baseball lol. I enjoy reading and going to the movies. For the most part, I am pretty laid back but once in a while I do enjoy going out and partying with my boys. I am in search of someone who is looking to settle down in the future and wants something serious. I am a very honest person and I expect the same. I am intersted in a woman who not only enjoy's going out on some days but alsoenjoy's staying in to watch a movie on other days.
Date a soulmate from United States. IвЂ™m a Chinese immigrant and have been living in East Bay since I came to the State over 10 years ago.
I enjoy outdoor activities such as running, hiking, camping, snowboarding. Also, I love short weekend getaway such as traveling to Tahoe or Reno.
I love dinning out with friends and family. We will try out restaurants that we read on Yelp or through other references.
Send me an email if you think we might share similar interests or if you like to find out more about me.
Meet single man from United States. I'm pretty open minded about women. Looking for a fun chick to go out and experience life with. Not looking for anything too serious yet, but let's see where the connection goes.
New to this site but hit me up, wink me or whatever haha and we'll get talking