Date a soulmate from Alabama, United States. I am really very skeptical about the whole online dating deal. However, my schedule keeps me very busy and doesn't allow for a whole lot of opportunities to meet new people. So I'm giving it a shot!
Meet a man from Alabama, United States. I am an easy going guy, looking for a quality person to date. I enjoy life, especially spending time with my nieces, family & friends. Really not interested in playing games or wssting time, its just hard to find good people.
Date people from Alabama, United States. A friend told me that my profile was boring, so I am taking a different approach. Below, some rambling about myself in no particular order:
1. Characteristics I have: Confidence, Integrity, Flexibility, Intelligence, Romance, Stability, Humor, Honesty!
2. On a day like today, (well, maybe not JUST like today) I wish I were at a Jimmy Buffet concert with my shoes off drinking a cold beer.
3. I think farm animals are cool.
4. What? A potential date isnвЂ™t going to show up and ring my doorbell?
5. I put the toilet seat down even though I live alone.
6. I think 20 minutes in the tanning bed is great therapy and the 2nd most fun activity you can do with your clothes off.
8. I can intelligently converse about most any subject except the country music awards or Nascar.
9. I have visited the emergency room four times in the last year.
10. I like to laugh at people exhibiting road rage, especially when it is directed at me.
11. I like to shop, sometimes even for womenвЂ™s clothing or shoes.
12. I do not own a single AL or AUB sticker, flag, pom pom, shirt, flip flop, hat etc. If u are fanatical about football in this state, just know I could not care less.
13. I consider myself very mature and refined.
14. I sleep about four hours a night but would like to sleep 14.
15. Sometimes I cuss out the Stairmaster machine. It never defends itself.
16. Homemade banana ice cream in July is my favorite desert.
17. I am VERY anti Obama. If you are liberal-don't waste your time
18. I consider myself somewhat of a flirt.
19. I suck at textingвЂ¦but IвЂ™m getting better. LOL! See?
20. I belong to a pistol and rifle-shooting club in Hoover. If you have never shot, I'll take you. You will dig it.
21. I love our Military
22. I never met a hill I couldnвЂ™t climb.
23. I love to solve problems. It is what I do every day at work! But I can also just listen when someone just wants to talk.
24. I love to cook and eat BBQ. Among other things.
25. I believe that no good deed goes un-rewarded.
26. I love to fix things, as long as it is not my computer!
27. A good leg workout is when you canвЂ™t walk the next day.
28. I love to sweat, and take showers!
29. I love my kids and gain a lot of insight about life around them, but only see them on Sunday.
30. Happiness is a choice. Every person is responsible for his or her own level of happiness. I choose happy-every day.
31. I have a big, mostly empty house for sale if anyone is in the market.
32. I have consumed 281 protein shakes in 2011 and none of them tasted great.
33. My all time favorite movie is Forest Gump.
34. I have never shot an animal.
35. I believe the fountain of youth is hidden within GoldвЂ™s Gym.
36. I donвЂ™t think I photograph very well.
37. I can have fun doing anything or nothing.
38. I am a one woman kind of guy. I actually do not know how to shuffle women. Once someone says "We are committed, I am with that woman and only that woman. You will have to trust me on that. it won't take long and you will.
39. I think anyone has the potential to be "soul mates". Again I believe that happiness is a responsibility that belongs to no one but yourself. That means that I feel you can be happy sharing your life with just about anyone if the chemistry and connection are there. I believe that love consists of a mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical connection between two people.
40. I believe that in a healthy relationship, each party must give and then give some more. Giving wiithout the expectation of artifically created obligations is the trick.
41. I believe that WHO you are with is far more important the WHAT you are doing WITH that person. I love to enjoy different places, good food, getting dressed up and traveling with a person who enjoys my company. I can also be happy doing yard work, painting the kitchen or just flirting with that special WHO.
42. I can get along well with almost anyone.
Meet single man from Alabama, United States. Here we go.... The self-characterization of a person.... A literary portrait of me.... Hummm, where shall we begin to break the ice? I guess to start it would be that I believe I am independence but not afraid to reach out for a life line if needed. I will help those who seek to help themselves. I am kind and caring but also stern and bold. I consider myself to be well-rounded and very apt in any area I apply my mind to doing. Yes, I do have a funny bone and can enjoy kicking back and have a good time.... I am just looking for someone to kick back and have many fun times with me.
Date men and women from Alabama, United States. My name is Randy and im just looking for someone to complete me ~ I am someone who loves life and very happy every day ~ Just please be real ~ I am ~ I love to smile laugh enjoy life and be a positive influence ~
How do I list what you want to hear on this brief bio? I can't-but here are the basics.
I love my family, I come from a military background, with traditional values-but allow myself to think outside the box to expand my awareness.
I love the sun, the sunshine, the river, the beach and music!
I'm looking for someone to smile with-laugh with and enjoy moments with. Looking forward to getting to know someone special and see where it leads. I want to have fun in the process!
My ideal date would be with someone good looking enough to have that mutual chemical spark--the outer beauty--but posses enough inner beauty to keep the spark going.
Meet someone special from Alabama, United States. I'm lookn for someone who isn't judge mental about the pass and someone whos willing to get to know me from the person I am not who I was ... I'm lookn for someone who is ready to settle down in a long term relationship ... I have a daughter that I have joint custody of and she's my heart ... And she has changed me some much over the past 3.5 yrs I've been devorced for 3 yrs and I'm lookn for something real and safe for our hearts ! Thanks look forward to meeting u
Date a soulmate from United States. I'm looking for that special woman is drug and disease free single with no children and respectful of other people's cultures and tell the truth regardless if it bothers me or not and have a good sense of humor I love to laugh but is serious about life.y
Meet a man from United States. I'm good and sexy guy I love to go camping fishing and injoying the out doors and looking for someone that will injoying all that with me and make a life with me and just have fun so if you think that might be you then hit me up and let's talk and see where it gose from there just let me know thanks
Date people from United States. Looking for fun, responsible, independent woman who would like to have a family someday. Must have job and preferably live in Huntsville. I have no interest in sending money to Ghana, so please don't ask.
Meet single man from United States. I can't believe they censored my headline. It was raking in the views before. Oh well...
If you noticed I don't have many preferences set for my "ideal" match, mainly because they tended toward the physical appearance and pigeonholed belief systems. I'm more focused on the character and mental makeup of potential dates. It's cliche, but I'm really looking more for a mind than a body. Of course I'm attracted to certain physical traits but without the mind it's just not worth it, and a good mind and attitude will attract me faster than a body will.
People tell me I'm funny, and they must be right because I get laughed at a good bit, and mostly it's intentional. My humor is sometimes out of the mainstream, and because of that I don't mind if someone doesn't get the joke. What I hate is when people laugh even though they don't understand the joke at all. Just. Be. Real. I can deal with a strange look, but I can't deal with fake.
I'm also fine with not being the funniest person in the room. I love to laugh and if someone's funnier than I am, I'm perfectly content to let them go with it and just enjoy them. Heck, it's hard work being the center of attention, and I don't mind a day off occasionally.
I have non-conforming views on religion, politics, music, and most everything else, but I respect that others have differing views and opinions. I am open-minded enough to listen and politely discuss these (and will do it whenever I can) but I'm not easily swayed from my own.
I am not a fastidiously tidy person, but I like for things that I work with or use to be in the right paces and somewhat organized. However, as I live in a house with my two teenage sons and sometimes a long term guest of theirs, keeping everything straightened up is like trying to keep the tides from washing away my sandcastles. They'll be going to college in a couple of years, and I'm planning to turn their rooms into libraries. :-)
Date men and women from United States. Hi, I'm Mike
These areathe basics:
I'm 38 years young.
I love kids, so much so that I have one. He is 12 and is much cooler than me.
I enjoy the outdoors, I go there everyday to check the mail
I like to cook as long as the instructions are on the box
I have a great sense of humor (refer to the above statements)
I sometimes wear hawian shirts
I am a small bussiness
I am a firm believer in karma
Gonna redo this cause it hasn't worked so far...what follows you may take as the gospel.
I am looking to meet the right woman , the one who fits into my life and myself into theirs. Can't put a square peg in a round hole. That being said let's find out what kinda person I am.
I take care of myself, that doesn't mean I live in the gym.
I am a great dad and I get along well with kids of all ages cause at heart I am still young. I love to travel and do so often. Doesn't matter where I have fun regardless. My friends can attest to that.
Meet someone special from United States. I'm a man of integrity and I expect my partner to as honest,respectful,and kind as I am.My friends wood say I keep them in stiches.but they seem to need advice so I think I'm pretty good lisener.I'm very glad to have good people around me that care enough about my oppinion to ask for it.