Date a soulmate from Alabama, United States. iam a 34 yr old african american male i live in the alabama area ive been here 6mths i came from miami florida iam 6ft tall brown skinned and have a low haircut i like goin to the movies out to dinner and just spending that quality time women want and need um looking for sum1 who is their self iam very simple
Meet someone special from Alabama, United States. adore hanging out with friends and families. love good people, good food. appreciates good charitables action by others. sharing taking responsibility in time of need .leading a regular and healthy lifestyle.
Date single man from Alabama, United States. hey everybody whats up? Im a fun and out going guy that likes to have fun with family and friends. I have one little nephew he's my buddy we do alot of stuff together. I have a job and like to work also like to have fun too!
Meet a man from Alabama, United States. im about 5,foot 8 wight 110 brown skin and blue eyes age 34 live a by my self live in birmingham Al and i am down for what ever sexy ladis i like female that like to do what ever likes in bed i have good hand on me like to go shoping and to culbs and get freky
Date people from Alabama, United States. I'm a 34 year old man that has a lot of bad relationships. I'm lookin for the woman god has inteaded for me. I am hopping to find a loving woman that is lovin caring and supportive. I can't stand arguing and will not fight. Id rather be happy than fight with the ones I love.
Meet men and women from Alabama, United States. I'm pretty laid back and easy going. I have a great sense of humor and love to make people laugh. Been told one of my best features are my eyes and lashes.
I love to laugh! I have a great sense of humor and can keep you laughing for a while.
I'd like to find someone who loves sports yet can speak on things such as history, politics, and world geo-politics.
I am not looking for a supermodel...but someone who does take care of themselves, (ie, good dental hygiene and good hygiene overall)
Date a soulmate from United States. i love kids and try to be the best person i can try get along wtih everbody. I love myself and thankful for what i have. I am a simple person to get along with. I do want to be in a relationship. Dont like being aolne .
Meet someone special from United States. - I enjoy the outdoors and experiencing new places.
- I think that West Virginia has some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
- I love college football, especially Mountaineer football, despite that they can frustrate me from time to time.
- The same goes for college basketball, although the frustrations don't come as often.
- I like to travel and have been jonesing for a cross-country road trip.
- Random road trips are the best and I always try to return using a different route than the trip out no matter how long a trip it is. It makes for a more interesting experience.
- I drive a stick and probably won't buy anything else if I can help it.
- I like trying new foods.
- I sometimes sweat like a fat kid when I eat, especially if the food has any spice in it. Thanks, Dad, for that trait.
- I like to cook, especially if I'm cooking for more than myself.
- I'm a coffee lover and I don't mind spending a little more on good quality coffee.
- I like to try different beers. If I see it and have never had it I'll probably try it.
- I wish that I took the time to sketch more. I need to stop procrastinating.
- I watch a lot of movies and I'm a big fan of Netflix.
- I'm a PK and the youngest of three.
- I believe that things happen for a reason.
- I always try to find the good in every situation, and cannot remember if I have never been able to do so.
- I've been known to wake myself up from snoring a little too loudly. Again, thanks Dad.
- I sleep on my stomach or side not just because it's more comfortable but it also helps to alleviate the previous bullet.
- My iPod has a plethora of music genres and I listen to them all. Yes, I do know what a plethora is. Thank you El Guapo for your superior intellect and education.
- I've recently been on a Grateful Dead kick and it's making me a little nostalgic of high school. It also makes me wish that I had taken the opportunity to have seen them live when Jerry Garcia was sill alive.
- One of the few (and I mean few) regrets that I have is quitting the piano after only a couple of years. I have since bought a keyboard in the attempts to relearn on my own.
- I've also bought a guitar in the attempt to learn how to play.
- I was an extra in the movie 'Super 8.' They filmed it 30 minutes from where I was working at the time and couldn't pass up the opportunity.
- I think I'm done for now until I can think of anything else.
- Please don't just wink or say hi. If you can't think of anything to say right away, just get back to me at a later time. I can certainly understand that.
Date single man from United States. just someone fun and loving ,lookin for a woman who like to go out and enjoy the town with a caring man...i'm6'1 inches tall ,dark skinned with bed room eyes.i enjoy work-outs no not a excerise
junk just someone who like to keep there body up.
Meet a man from United States. I want to meet someone who is honest, faithfull and positive. Someone who wants a familly. I love good conversation about anything. Sometimes I'm a little blunt because I don't hold back my opinions I just say whats on my mind and just try to be honest. That sometimes bites me in the butt. I grew up in New England so I love the fall and I think that Thanksgiving is the best holiday becase it's about family and has not been tainted like christmas I still like christmas for it's true meaning. I was born in Louisiana and my roots are there I'm a LSU Tigers fan and a Saints fan. The tide fans can be a little hard on us but thats Ok.
Date people from United States. I am
I am not
A smooth talker
I sometimes lose my keys
I always forget where I parked at the mall.
I know how to make sweet tea but it never tastes as good as my grand mommas.
I am not perfect...but I might be perfect for you.
I am not a redneck...I prefer to be called a good ol' boy
I do not post shirtless pics of me standing in front of the bathroom mirror and will never ask you for nude photos even if we were in a relationship.
Like I said earlier I am honest.. But I'm not the brutally honest type. I don't believe in being rude for the sake of being honest. There are some things that can be left unsaid. If you think I'm wrong and believe you should ALWAYS be brutally honest then ask me and I can explain.
I am a damn good dad. Period...end of discussion. anyone I date either needs to have children or be very comfortable with the fact I have children. I pick up my children every day and take them to my ex's house and wait until she gets there.... I pay child support and 1/2 my children's daycare therefore going out to fancy restaurants and going to to the movies all the time just isn't in the cards for me. but that's ok because I can cook pretty good. And I don't have to watch movies. They really haven't put out an original movie in years.
Meet men and women from United States. Ambitious, Fun, Fearless, Intelligent, Caring. Someone who can hold their own regardless of the setting. Dinner party, sporting event, family reunion. I am looking for someone that enjoys people and has a zest for life.