Date people from Alabama, United States. About myself ummm lets see. I'm a secure business executive вЂњ but not stuffyвЂќ. Open minded and somewhat young looking. Enjoy running every day staying in shape athletically toned. Clean-cut, blue eyed, light brown hair.
I am sometimes accused as being a bit of a workaholic but I also love to have fun. Work Hard /Play Hard philosophy. I can be serious but I am also the fun-loving type that loves to laugh. More importantly I enjoy seeing others laugh and enjoy themselves when we're together.IвЂ™m not clingy and I'm not the jealous type. However, I am the very respectful type that opens doors and I feel that itвЂ™s the mans responsibility to pick up the tab.
I have two extremely beautiful, very sweet and loving kids that are my heart and soul. Note; I'm not looking for a mother for them. They already have one. I'm just looking for that someone that can accept the fact theyвЂ™re my life and would like to become part of .
My job takes me all around the world to some very fun locations and it would be really be nice to find someone thatвЂ™s is open to travel and that would like to join me on occasions. I like to escape to the beach and I enjoy dinning at classy upscale establishment. However, I also enjoy cuddling on the couch as well. So, if youвЂ™re the type that likes to get away to a five star restaurant for dinner, but can also causally have fun at a beach bar on the coast, that likes to laugh and have fun where every we may be. Then we may be a very good match. .
Meet single man from Alabama, United States. Hello, I'm Eric an avid sports fan. Roll Tide!!! & Go Titans!!! If u know what that means, we're probably perfect. I just thought I would get on this site just to see if I could find my match. I love the outdoors & having FUN... I also thought I possibly could find someone that might like to road-trip it to Nashville & go to some Titans games this upcoming football season.Anything else u wanna know just ask me OK. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Date a man from Alabama, United States. Not great at describing myself...i let others do that! But if i have to do so i would say that i'm a kind hearted, honest guy with a great sense of humor. I love to have fun and not take life too seriously because its too short! I love God, family and friends. My motto is try to put a smile on a persons face not a frown!
Meet a soulmate from Alabama, United States. I am a dad to two beautiful little girls, who live with their mom a few states away, I see them as much as possible and they are the best thing I've ever done.
I work at U of A, and I have been divorced for about a year, separated for a year and a half.
I am athletic, I actually enjoy the gym, and I have taken good care of myself; I am in the gym or doing something 4-5 times a week. I like the outdoors; I enjoy exploring new places - walking around, taking pictures, driving and getting lost, anything new. I love new experiences. I also love art, sculpture, and design - I lived in LA for 4 years and Philadelphia for 1 - I really enjoyed the art and culture scene of large cities. Swimming and beaches are also high on my list.
I enjoy reading, and tend to gravitate towards other readers. Music is also important to me, I was a professional musician in another life. I mostly listen to indie and alt rock, but I enjoy other types as well.
First Date: Whatever we are doing, I will do my best to make you laugh, and I hope it involves a little wine or beer and good conversation. I'd like to get to know you a little, you know?
I don't have any long lists of 'don'ts' or 'you-cannot-bes' - I am pretty easy going and accepting of people and their flaws. A good
friend of mine once told me you have to accept people for who they are, otherwise it won't be long before you run out of people...
Date someone special from Alabama, United States. Hello Ladies,
Whew!!! I have to tell you IвЂ™ve experienced every emotion with this online dating thing. IвЂ™ve come to grips with it for what it is.
WeвЂ™re all a bunch of people looking for someone online and being too damn picky. Yeah you know IвЂ™m right. So IвЂ™m changing up the profile to reflect the bare minimum for me.
First a little about me:
1. Retired Army after 21 years.
2. Currently employed
3. Home owner
4. Own reliable transportation
5. Single father of an amazing young man who is very spoiled. (My fault)
6. Care more for others than I do myself so looking someone to care about me so I get some love.
IвЂ™ve read hundreds of profiles and most of you want the same thing.
1. Man that is responsible.
2. Man that will be open with his feelings and communicate with you.
3. Man that has a job, transportation and a place to leave besides his parents.
4. Finally my favorite; he needs to be 5вЂ™11вЂќ or taller even though most of you are only 5вЂќ5вЂќ.
I'm three out of four so that ain't bad if I must say so myself.
IвЂ™m 5вЂ™7вЂќ and have done pretty well for myself in the tall manвЂ™s world. LMAO!!! So if height is a deal breaker save yourself some reading time and move on please.
Now for you those smart ladies that are still with me letвЂ™s continue. If youвЂ™re offended by anything I say, youвЂ™re in luck because you donвЂ™t have to read my profile again. LOL
OK, here we go.
Contact me if :
1. You love the way you look! I love confidence. I would like to meet someone with a slim to average build. I like curvy also, but there are exceptions which you will see below.
2. If you donвЂ™t like the way you look; you are doing something about it. (Eat better and working out)
3. You are a modern lady, but understand a man appreciates traditional values from a lady ever once in a while.
4. You have a job that doesnвЂ™t require a man you are dating to supplement your income.
5. You know how to communicate; that means you can tell a man what is on your mind and not expect him to use his super powers to figure it out.
6. Realize men donвЂ™t have super powers.
7. You can dress like a lady; IвЂ™ve been with a 24/7 tomboy and me no likey.
8. Knows CURVY does not mean 50-100lbs overweight. I like a traditional woman with nice curves, but I want to be able to hug you and touch my hands. lol Don't act like you don't know what I'm saying.
9. Loves to watch sports or can tolerate me watching it. I don't watch games every night but I must watch my two favorite teams.
10. Have friends you can hang with if you donвЂ™t like sports; because IвЂ™m watching my teamsвЂ¦ Even when they suck.
11. Does not expect the man to come up with every plan for doing things together. (I've lived this and everytime the woman who didn't want to make decisions tells me in the end that she was tired of me making all the plans.) WTF!
1. If you canвЂ™t cook; I want someone that can get in the kitchen and get dirty with me. (Oh yeah, I can cook to survive.) lol
2. Only worried about how much money I make and what I can afford to buy you. ( I love getting things for my lady; just don't like being told to do it.)
3. If you are educated and complain about the job you have but donвЂ™t look for a new one.
4. You are in your 30-40 and dress or look like you are sixty. (Come on losen up, we'll be there soon enough)
5. Can think of a million special things a man can do for you, but canвЂ™t come up with one you can do for a man.
6. Just plain mean all the time.
7. Try to date multiple guys till you can decide which one will spend the most on you.
8. If you donвЂ™t like to laugh.
Ok, so who's in with me?
Meet men and women from Alabama, United States. i want to find a friend as well a love or maybe i want a soul mate.im strong willed ,strong minded , but very loving an carring . i want some one to enjoy good times with the ups an downs of life.i would like that person to think the same. some one who also likes the outdoors an olsolikes being curlde up by a fire in the dead of winter
Date people from United States. I'm trying this to see if that special someone is really out there. We'll see what happens. Well about me, I have a great job. I have a great family and many friends. I like to spend time with both of them. I a laid back guy that loves to laugh, but I know when its time to be serious. I like to do almost anything outdoors. I'm not into drama, so if you are please pass me by.
Meet single man from United States. I have been divorced a little over 2 years, I have 3 children, a daughter thats married with my 2 year old grandson, a son 18 going to college mid july, a son 16 that lives with his mother, stays with me someI enjoy riding my motorcycle, Alabama football,
nascar, I enjoy doing most anything, I'am easy to get along with!! looking for someone to spend time with, doing things that we both like, and trying something new now and then
Date a man from United States. hello again im ken looking for that someone special to share my life wih are at least a one night stand im very sexual and love women and bi women are the coolest so if your looking for a serrious relationship are just a sexual encounter im you guy
Meet a soulmate from United States. Hello I am Kenneth,
I'm a young man living a dream. Well not so young but I feel young. I have 4 children that adore me, a great employer, better friends, a good church, and only an hour an a half from Tallahassee, Fl. The southern accent of Florida!!
I am all about giving. That is one thing that makes me happy. I give my time to my church, my community (I coach baseball at the local Dixie Youth League.), and my children complete my general happy demeanor.
The one thing that has alluded me the last 8 years is romance and love. The giving part of a relationship is true happiness to me. If I can make my friend, my partner, my lover smile and satisfied...well what else is there.
I have been divorced for 8 years and just can't seem to get back in the saddle. Most of the people I hang around don't even see me as a single man because I come across as a family man and I guess that is what I am, but single.
I enjoy going to Tallahassee for the home FSU games and Tailgating with my family and friends. I was lucky enough to get season tickets this year. But to all you Football ladies out there I am not an obnoxious fan. Just like to have fun watching football. At the same time I'm a Seminole.
I'm looking forward to meeting you. Please have your picture displayed.
Date someone special from United States. Looking for a fun and out going person. Someone that loves to do outdoor activities. Someone that likes to go out an have fun or just stay in and watch a movie. Someone that likes to go to races is a plus.
Meet men and women from United States. I AM A HARD WORKING DOWN TO EARTH GUY. I LIKE ALOT OF THE NORMAL THINGS WE ALL DO. I AM A BIG GUY AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE UNAFRAID TO MAKE A FREIND FIRST AND WILLING TO ACCEPT SOMEONE BASED ON MORE THEN JUST OUTWARD APPERANCES. I AM SEMI-GOODLOOKING HOWEVER AND LIKE WHAT I LIKE. SOI WOULD LIKE TO DATE AN OPEN MINDED LOVING LADY SURE OF HERSELF AND WHERE SHE IS IN LIFE. AND IF YOU LIKE WRESTLING ITS JUST A BONUS THATS ALL I AM SAYING FOR NOW.bY THE WAY I AM DIVORCED WITH NO KIDS JUST A LITTLE DOG TO CARE FOR CHECK OUT MY PICS TO SEE HIM ISNT HE CUTE THE BIG FACE PHOTO IS FROM A FEW YEARS AGO THE OTHER IS RECENT I HAVE LOST A VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT IN THE LAST 3 YEARS SO THERE YOU ARE.