Date single man from United States. How about a nice game of True and False to learn more about each other, okay? If you win, you meet a really good guy and I get to meet an awesome woman. If you lose, we both get to keep looking. High stakes dating? Maybe. A fun way to kill two minutes? Absolutely.
Describing me (True or False):
1. IвЂ™ve lived in Colorado for 35 years and I have never climbed a 14вЂ™er despite the fact I can see several from my window.
2. I test my manliness by wrestling grizzly bears every morning before breakfast.
3. I have a wicked sense of humor powered by painful childhood experiences, a brain full of useless facts, and a unique ability to combine crusty language, biology, and biting sarcasm into unique, and yet poignant observations.
4. I work out 3-4 times a week вЂ“ not to become a ripped physical specimen, but just to be healthy (and because it makes me feel good).
5. I have never been skiing and donвЂ™t really have the urge despite my proximity to the mountains.
6. I rock an IQ of 149, which puts me in the top one-half of one percent of all people on the planet (which sounds more impressive than it actually is when you run the numbers).
7. I text message regularly but cannot abide text shorthand.
8. I chronically cheat, abuse drugs, beat up puppies, and have even been known to stand in line at the mall and tell kids that Santa Claus isnвЂ™t real.
9. There are three things I value most in my relationships: Intelligence, Humor, and Honesty.
10. I have a stable job as a graphic designer, I also teach college-level courses at the local community college, and I also started a charity to provide grants to students who seek to fund extracurricular interests where district funding has been cut.
11. My favorite food is hot wings, followed by Mexican.
12. I am domesticated. I am an awesome cook. I can sew. I can clean house with the best of them.
13. I have two amazing kids and love being a parent.
14. My pet peeves are poor spelling/grammar, lack of patience, rudeness, and close-minded people.
15. I am deathly afraid of water, canвЂ™t swim, but have a passion for marine biology and a bucket list item is to take a submarine to the bottom of the ocean.
ANSWERS: 1.T 2.F 3.T 4.T 5.T 6.T 7.T 8.F 9.T 10.T 11.T 12.T 13.T 14.T 15.T
Describing you (True or False):
1. You are intelligent, can form opinions and back them up, and are strong of character but willing to trust yourself to another.
2. You know how to rock a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
3. You have your own interests and goals for the future.
4. You have an amazing sense of humor.
5. You are looking for a project; a man to вЂ?fixвЂ™ and mold the way you want him.
6. You are done with the bar scene, games, and the need to party excessively.
7. You do not abuse alcohol, do not use drugs, and do not smoke.
8. You know how to have fun, but also know how to kick back and enjoy the simple things.
9. You are attractive, confident, and your profile information is accurate.
10. You appreciate a man that treats you with respect and compassion, supports you in your interests, is a romantic at heart, and is sensitive and respectful to you and others.
11. You are willing to be in a committed relationship.
12. You must be willing to accommodate my devotion to the Denver Broncos and Duke Blue Devils.
13. You must wear excessive makeup and perfume and be especially cranky in the morning.
14. You hate doing new and interesting things, and abhor spontaneity.
15. You appreciate a good man when you read about him.
ANSWERS: 1.T 2.T 3.T 4.T 5.F 6.T 7.T 8.T 9.T 10.T 11.T 12.T 13.F 14.F 15.T
If you passed the test (fewer than 5 wrong) then I want to get to know you so please send me a wink or drop me an email. I will respond. If you didn't pass the test, then it was never meant to be. Though there are no parting gifts, I do appreciate the time you spent to read my profile and play along. Good luck with your future searches. I hope you do find someone who passes your test.
Meet a soulmate from Palmer Lake, United States. I'm looking for someone who understands duality, who can handle that I can commit my life to you and not merry you. I'm looking for someone who understands that I can't make you happy, that's your job, please do that in a manner that honors you and I will walk with you as long as it honors me (us).
Date a soulmate from Palmer Lake, United States. Hi !! I'm Joe
I work as a program manager for a local company but my projects take me on various trips across the US.
I like socializing with friends over food and drink. Summer time activities often involve my motorcycle and Winter time often involve skiing.
The gym has become my friend again. I find my way there most days of the week.
Looking to connect with an attractive, intelligent woman for friendship, companionship and ultimately passion. While I would like some shared interests, I am willing to expand my horizons to see what I have been missing.
Meet a soulmate from Palmer Lake, United States. Grew up in Gurnee Ill. Out in the country, bicycles, fishing, baseball even hockey. Moved here in 1974, went to Doherty high school been working ever since.
Enjoy getting away, lately just statewide. Like bicycling, hiking, skiing or whatever outside.
Would like to meet a lady to share life with.
Date people from Palmer Lake, United States. I would like to meet an open minded person with a good sense of humor, pateints, warmth and understanding along with a true heart. Must be able to take it slow, and give as they recieve. (or visa versa). I would ramble more , but I know facial expressions are important. I also know this is not a lot of info to go on, so go ahead and drop me a line to find out more!