Date a guy from Loma, United States. I just want a women how likes me for me and doesn't care to get dirty but still looks good at the right time and likes many genres of music. My job I'm tryin to get is a truck driver that means I may be away for some time
Meet men and women from Loma, United States. I am a responsible single dad of a wonderful 8 year old cowgirl. We love the outdoors. We are happiest on the mountains or anything horseback. I have worked hard all my adult life to have what I have and want , that's how I was raised. Family is very important and will always be. I would love to add a missing piece to my already wonderful life.As you can tell she is most important to me, all kids are , I read profiles of all you ladies and it's about you, my profile is about me and my daughter, I can't provide trips to exotic places or live life like there is no tomorrow. I want to have a life both me and my kid can love.
Date people from Colorado, United States. in pretty good shape, although i could stand to lose a few pounds. exercise regularly,enjoy riding my motorcycle in the mountains,i am decent looking. looking for someone to have fun with,who enjoys the solitude of the mountains, lakes and fishing , trails ,camping,music of all kinds except rap. i am not rich but make a good living when i work. i enjoy kids that are respectful and mannerly, not bratty. i am old school discipline and values,but fair
Meet single man from Colorado, United States. I'm taking a little break from Match.com for awhile. Now for two hundred characters of filler.
1 Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not
know what time it is.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the Hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? You can't read my handwriting
anyway and that is why I still print!
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty
sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind-of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work
when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the
rest of the day.
12. Can't we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't
want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if
I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I
did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or
Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and
smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to
prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty,
and you can wear them forever.
22. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys
in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey -
but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away,
in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
23. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and
the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for
men to realize that their brain is also important.
Date a soulmate from Colorado, United States. Im looking for a woman to enjoy all things with. Trips to Vegas or across the pond. I've lived a lot, Now I want to share all with someone. I'm in a position where I can take off for extended periods of time.
Meet someone special from Loma, United States. sI'm a healthy and financially secure, lay ed back ,happy, fun loving, adventurous man with old fashion value .I have a big hart and a tremendous spirit and a genuine love for family and a sense of humor with
a rich and colorful character.
I'm looking for a refreshingly positive person filled with good character,
to share the magic .