Date men and women from Hopland, United States. I am going to try to keep this simple. Below are some things about me and what I am looking for in a partner/match. If you possess any of the following traits, you may be the person I am looking for...
- I am easy to get along with and will do anything for the people I care about.
- I am on time 99% of the time - the 1% of the time that I am not, I will call to let you know what's going on.
- I can catch a misspelled word without even trying - sorry, it's a power that I was given and only use it for good purposes. With that being said, I pray to God that I don't make a spelling error in this profile!
- I always listen to what you have to say, even if I don't always agree.
- If I tell you that I am going to do something, you can consider it done.
- I believe that if you are going to do something, you should do it right or not at all.
- I won't text you to ask you out on a date or to have a conversation - that is best done in person or over the phone. Where did everyone's manners go?
- I will open your door and help you with your chair when being seated.
- I can put a smile on your face with very little effort, but know when it's time to be serious.
- I am a giving person and I tend to put others needs before my own.
- I value long-term friendships - I have known some of my best friends since high school and before...
- I can fix just about anything you can throw at me - just don't literally throw it at me because then I have another issue to deal with...
- I refuse to buy something "Made in China" if I can find it made here. Right now you are saying that it's impossible, but if we keep buying all their junk, they will happily continue to make it.
- I have been known to use sarcasm frequently, but always in good fun.
- I love to cook and even enjoy doing the dishes - go figure. I guess I should have gone into the restaurant business.
- I like 80's music as well as most everything else.
- I read at least one newspaper a day as it keeps me in the loop as to what's going on in this world. Yes, newspapers are filled with a lot of garbage and negative stuff, but you learn to just read the important articles.
- You should have a great sense of humor. Bonus points if you can dish out the jokes and the sarcasm too.
- You should enjoy your girls nights out, but can't wait to get home to see each other.
- You don't mind spending the occasional quiet night at home watching a movie, with me of course!
- You love to cook or at least have a desire to learn/be involved.
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty once in a while.
- You have an idea of what the current events are in the world and be able to have an intelligent conversation about them.
- You should be curious to learn and teach me new things and vice-versa.
- You maintain a healthy lifestyle, but don't deprive yourself of an In-n-Out Burger, a great steak, or some ice cream on occasion. Everything in moderation...
- You enjoy being active outdoors.
- You know the difference between olive oil and hydrogenated oil and which one is good for you.
- You are honest, trustworthy, and dependable. Check you drama or excess baggage at the door. Don't forget the new $25 per bag fee and please have correct change!
- You like to enjoy a good glass of wine with dinner or conversation as I make some pretty darn good wine from our vineyards in Northern California.
- You should support my crusade (at least humor me and pretend) to make every American aware that China is the enemy and will own us completely one day. (Just joking around, but it's true.)
I have a lot to offer the right person and if you think we may be a match, send me an email and we'll take it from there. I promise you that it will be a great decision on your part!
Meet single man from Hopland, United States. Hi Thanks for stopping By. I was born on a sheep ranch and have enjoyed the life of both being around people and also of having space around me. I spent 4 years in the U.S.M.C. After I got out I had a gas station for 7 years. After that I was and still an owner-operator of heavy equipment. At present I still have a D-7 and a backhoe. For the most part I'm retired but still do small job's from time to time. I have just sold my place in Hopland and escrow closes on a place outside of Upper Lake Ca. in a few days. I do love the country lifestyle but still like to go to the city to see how the rest of the world lives. I also VERY much enjoy Oregon and have spent quite a few trips up there, Bandon, Gold Beach, 7 Feathers etc. I have a very good friend who is an artest and so have been around different walks of life.
I would like to meet some one who would enjoy and understand My life style and I do the same of Her's
This being said, the best to all who is out there looking for some one