Date a soulmate from Arkadelphia, United States. well im loooking for a christian girl that loves God and is willing to go to church and shes got a pretty smile good sense of humor loves pets wants kids dosent belive in premeridial sex and loves to eat cos i can cook
Meet a guy from Arkadelphia, United States. well im tall, 6'3 to be exact and still growing, i have blue eyes that change from green and gray depending on my mood. im not the most social, i perfer small groups of people. i am a pagan which is pretty much a person who believes in the earth. i have blonde hair but i have been told it is more of a light brown so thats what i go with. im not the most built but i am physically fit. im in the National Guard as a combat medic. i like anything thats fun and im always up for new things and im deffinately a risk taker. i look for a girl that is fun, up for new things, likes nature, and isnt afraid to learn of new religions. im not much for looks, i pay more attention to personality then anything, however, it doesnt hurt if she looks good.
Date single boy from Arkadelphia, United States. I'm a country boy.ill be in college next year playing baseball my major will be phiscal therapy. I love to hunt and fish and play sports. I'm very funny I like to have a good time. If you want to know anything els let me know
Meet a soulmate from Arkansas, United States. Iam looking for someone who isnt clingy. Someone who will respect me and work at a relationship. I preferably am looking for someone between the ages of 30 and 48. This woman should be intelligent, and funny.
Date a guy from Arkansas, United States. iam a nice funny guy laid back guy quit caring someone to talk to love hearing feelings i love a girl who is good with kids nice kind to others a believer in Christ im a happy guy and i will give my all to you you will not be ignored i will treat u like a lady
Meet a guy from Arkansas, United States. First ill start with what i look for in a partner. I have dated a few women, some longer than others my longest relationship being 6 years. I am looking for a person to truly love me for who I am an complete the last part of my life. Someone who makes me smile an we get along great together but have differences. My social life is next I know a lot of people. An I love doing activities with friends. I want a woman I can bring around my friends an her be happy an also take to my family gatherings. My biggest accomplishment is making people happy. I don't feel good if I can't make someone smile. An that's what I'm
Looking for. A girl that I can make happy an love an make her the other half.
Date someone special from Arkansas, United States. Do you always follow instructions this well? LOL. Don't read unless you can handle a man with a strong multi-faceted personality. I'm a little bit rock star, faux psychologist, philosopher, comedian, all rolled up in one. Throw in a good helping of mischief, and blend well in a hot-tub.
*** Ladies, thanks for all the emails. If I don't respond today, don't be offended. I'll reply even if I don't think we'd jive. It's called "manners". ***
I'm going to list what I don't want rather than what I want. If you're bright enough to figure it out, email me.
- If you have no idea why you do what you do, and your therapist has to sort out why your life is such a mess, we won't jive. By now, you should know how to avoid repeating the same mistakes and bad choices.
- I expect someone as attractive as I am. However, if your bra size exceeds your IQ, we won't jive. Sorry, I'm not impressed by looks alone, if that's all you've got, we probably won't hit if off. Street smarts and a kind heart go a long way.
- No, I'm not looking for a one-night stand (although they do happen, a guy who says they don't is either lying or inept, which do you want?). No, I'm not looking for a new wife (although I suppose it could happen). There's happy middle-ground between those two extremes, whether casual or committed. And no, just because I'm attractive doesn't automatically make me a player. If you're a hottie, does that automatically make you a slut?
- If you're peddling your web-cam site, don't bother. Why would I web-cam with you when I can have the real thing? If you want bootie-pay, get a job at the Men's Club.
- I grew up around mostly women, I'll treat you with respect. If you can't do the same, we won't get along. I can be sensitive when necessary, but I'm not a punching bag. I'll roll up my sleeves and carry you when needed, but I won't repeatedly rescue you from self-created crises. I'll surprise you with chocolate when you're PMS'ing, but if you go off on me for no reason I'll eat the chocolate myself.
- Age doesn't matter to me, emotional maturity does. If drama follows you around, contact a talent agency.
- Relationships are not fairy tales, I'm not prince charming, and you're not a princess. It takes work from two. If you don't get it, we won't jive. I can bring fantasy to life (can you?), but we have to re-visit reality occasionally. I can sweep you off your feet, but you'll have to knock my socks off. If you don't think you can get me barefoot, you probably can't.
- If you can't keep up with me on a dance floor, I won't be impressed. Being able to "find each other's rhythm" is important for quite a few things.
- If you're a high-maintenance Barbie, we won't connect well. However, if you can go from tom-boy to decked-out hottie, I'll think you're quite sexy
- I don't control nor manipulate, but rest assured I will influence you. (I'll lead you into some mischief and you'll like it.) If you are a control freak, we won't get along. Go find an insecure spineless wuss to lick your boots, there are plenty to choose from. If you thrive by playing manipulative games, guess what? I recognize them immediately and they don't work on me.
Meet men and women from United States. When I'm around my friends, I act like a complete goofball, just a happy go-lucky stooge. On the other hand though, when one on one with someone, I can be an extremely good listener and take time to be serious with people. I am deeply involved in music and have been for the past 8 years of my life. I've been blessed with an amazing family and I love my family very very much. However, the most important part of my life is Christ. I spend much of my time thinking about Him and am always striving to learn more about God. What I'm looking for is a guy that also has some sort of relationship with God, is fun to hang out with, compassionate, level headed, and has some ambition in life
Date a soulmate from United States. anyone that is easy going and cute this a great start for me this the best options for but i love to hunt an fish i am easy to get along with and i love camping so i am trying to find my match are you out there
Meet a boy from Arkadelphia, United States. I'm looking for a women don't have to be the most beautiful women out there but have to look good and have a head on her shoulders cause i have mine on right if that is you ladies get at me you will not be disappointed
Date someone special from Arkadelphia, United States. I want someone who i can laugh with. Who is sarcastic and sometimes cynical. Someone who can sit down for a movie and cuddle as well as rough house a little. who understands that I;m not trying to get in your pants by paying for things or being nice, that's just how I was raised. Yes, i will hold the door open for you, pull out your chair, and let you in the car before myself. I want to love and be loved. I love to sing, I love music so that's a plus if you can do that. Other than that, I;m just a laid back guy. A hopeless romantic looking to find someone to treat like a queen, just so i can see that beautiful smile.
Meet a guy from Arkadelphia, United States. cool fantastic goota love, yall check me out anything. im just here for the tv add, nothen srious but it will sure be great to fing some amazing friends on here. hitm e up anytime anyhow. love and deuces to those who care